Dear Health Care Practitioner,
At Pondera┬« we are committed to the evaluation and testing (Endorphinate┬« Science) of each of our┬áDistress Disorder Patent Pending products.┬á Our first clinical study Endorphinate┬« Case Study Summary (203 subjects) was completed in 2011.┬á Our┬á ongoing clinical research supplements the original study as we develop and expand our product line.┬á The following information is provided to assist your evaluation of Endorphinate┬«‘s mechanism of action, safety and efficacy:┬á
- How Does Endorphinate Work? ┬áHow Does Endorphinate Work FAQ
- What are the ingredients in AR, CF and PR? AR, CF and PR Ingredients
- What are the suggested use/product inserts for AR, CF and PR? AR Product Insert; CF Product Insert; PR Product Insert
- What about the ÔÇťtestimonialsÔÇŁ?┬á Each of the testimonials is an exact ÔÇťcut and pasteÔÇŁ copy of the answer by a customer to the survey question: ÔÇťPlease use the space below to tell us more about your Endorphinate┬« experience.ÔÇŁ┬á The are unscripted, unprompted and unedited.
- What about the ÔÇťplacebo effectÔÇŁ of having Deepak ChopraÔÇÖs name on the bottle?┬á The Chopra Center Store in California has been selling many Chopra branded products for many years. In less than a year after being added to the store product offerings, Endorphinate is the top selling product, outselling all of the other Chopra branded products.
- How do you get answers to specific clinical questions? Our Clinical Division Director, Dr. Steven Crain, a clinical psychologist, has been extensively involved in the development and use of our products.┬á Please contact Dr. Crain with your clinical questions by e-mail at DrStevenCrain@aol.com or telephone: (814) 769-1980.
For more information about our Deepak Chopra Endorphinate products, to obtain Endorphinate at special Practitioner only pricing, and to find out how you can make Endorphinate available to your patients, please contact William E. Crain, Pondera President and CEO, at 207-688-6444 or email@example.com.