At Pondera® we are committed to the evaluation and testing (Endorphinate® Science) of each of our products. Our first clinical study Endorphinate® Case Study Summary (203 subjects) was completed in 2011. In 2013, we posted an anonymous survey on line that was completed by 300 customers. On line Anonymous Survey Results (300 Respondents). Our ongoing clinical research supplements the original study as we develop and expand our product line. The following information is provided to assist your evaluation of Endorphinate®‘s mechanism of action, safety and efficacy:
- How Does Endorphinate Work? How Does Endorphinate Work FAQ
- What are the ingredients in AR, CF and PR? AR, CF and PR Ingredients
- What are the suggested use/product inserts for AR, CF and PR? AR Product Insert; CF Product Insert; PR Product Insert
- What about the “testimonials”? Each of the testimonials is an exact “cut and paste” copy of the answer by a customer to the survey question: “Please use the space below to tell us more about your Endorphinate® experience.” The are unscripted, unprompted and unedited.
- How do you get answers to specific clinical questions? Our Clinical Division Director, Dr. Steven Crain, a clinical psychologist, has been extensively involved in the development and use of our products. Please contact Dr. Crain with your clinical questions by e-mail at DrStevenCrain@aol.com or telephone: (814) 769-1980.
- Our Patents
- Pondera COPD/Asthma Patent (U.S. Patent No. 8,617,577, December 31, 2013) A method to safely and effectively treat asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in a subject in need comprising: (a) administering a Receptor Switcher to the subject, wherein the Receptor Switcher is naltrexone in an amount of about 1 microgram to about 500 micrograms; and (b) administering an Endorphin Enhancer, wherein the Endorphin Enhancer is selected from the group consisting of theophylline, roflumilast, ibudilast, cilomilast, zaprinast, rolipram, methylxanthine.
- Pondera Anxiety Disorder patent (U.S. Patent No. 8,741,319, June 3, 2013) A method to safely and effectively treat anxiety conditions, symptoms and/or disorders in a subject in need comprising: (a) administering a Receptor Switcher to the subject, wherein the Receptor Switcher is naltrexone; and (b) administering at least one Endorphin Enhancer to the subject, wherein the Endorphin Enhancer is roflumilast.
- Pondera Endorphinate Patent. (US Patent No. 8,372,414; February 12, 2013) A method to safely and effectively treat Anxiety conditions, symptoms and/or disorders in a subject in need comprising: (a) administering at least one Receptor Switcher to the subject, wherein the receptor switcher is N-acetyl cysteine; and (b) administering at least one Endorphin Enhancer to the subject, wherein the endorphin enhancer is a compound comprising caffeine.
For general information and pricing, please contact William E. Crain, Pondera President and CEO: email@example.com